I was half hoping I would have more exciting things to report to you this week. I have had a week off of work and had been chatting with everyone about all the things I could get up to, but the week has pretty much gone just as I secretly expected to. But I’ve had a nice time. So I’m certainly not complaining.
I’ve spent quality time with my family, helped them out and just had time to be. I haven’t forced myself to go away by myself which, despite being on my to do list, isn’t something I cherish the thought of while I know I have people who need me back home.
But I have done a few things I’ve enjoyed. Like visit my favourite city for shopping and coffee, go out with my Granny and see my Grandfather on his birthday, spend time in my local cafe writing and smiling at the sun… I’ve changed my blog to self hosted and set up a gorgeous new theme, taken some blog photo’s; it’s been good.
Here’s a snippet of this week…
- Day Out With Granny
- My New Blog Design – by Kayla Huffman
- Writing in Cafe’s
- The Styloko WantList App
- Yushoi Snapea Rice Sticks – Soy & Balsamic Vinegar
- Whipped Greek Yogurt with Honey Clusters
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
2. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that, because what the world needs is people that have come alive.” –Howard Thurman
4.”It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot