Sleep. That’s apparently what the past week has been all about.
I have been getting home from work, forcing dinner down and then as soon as I attempt to write or read or do anything useful, with no warning, I’m gone. Out for the count. Hence the severe lack of posts this week, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
And this girl needed sleep!
Today was the first day of my week off work and I’m already dreading it. I just hope to goodness I will do something productive and meaningful and not just sleep and eat and ponder over what could be if I wasn’t so tired and I wasn’t so hungry!
Here’s what I’ve been liking in the times I’ve managed to stay awake this week…
- Imperial Leather – Sea of Tranquility Bath Creme
- Radox Shower Gel – Enchanted
- Collection Lipstick- Vintage Rose
- Avon – Far Away Shimmering Body Powder
Netflix & TV
- How To Get Away With Murder
- Shadow Hunters
- Pretty Little Liars
- Judge Rinder
- Belvita Soft Bakes
- Pom-Bear Potato Bakes
- Lipton Lemon & Peach Tea
- Magic Stars – Milky Way
- Magical,witchy and fairytale things.
- The Calm App – I like ‘foggy stream’ the best.