Is it summer yet please and thank you?
This has been a disappointing winter with no snow, just rain and winds. I am usually a wintery soul, but this time, after feeling the real pangs of SAD, I’m really looking forward to Summer and am very ready for it. I just want to be walking around a pretty garden in a floaty skirt & a floral top with a flower in my hair & an ice cream in my hand.
So, here’s the round up of this weeks goods and bads…
Five Favourite Things
- My Auburn hair is back!
- Cosy pyjama & bed evenings with candles, books and music.
- The Adult Colouring Book App – not ‘adult‘, just for grown ups!
- Salads & fresh foods.
- Ditzy floral headbands and bows.
Five Things To Look Forward To
- My solo weekend away next month.
- Spa weekend away with my best friend.
- Seeing the Sons Of Pitches in a few months.
- Eating more healthily.
Five Bad Things
- My bad dreams that are waking me up.
- M.E. flare up.
- My unrelenting amounts of worry about everything possible.
- The new series of Pretty Little Liars really isn’t cutting the mustard.
- The weather.
Five TV Shows I <3
- Celebrity Big Brother
- Jonathan Creek
- Prison Break
- Stacey Dooley Investigates
- Clocks Go Forward – James Bay
- Best Fake Smile – James Bay
- Back On My Feet Again – The Babys
- Midnight Blues – Joe Bonamassa
- Light My Candle – Reverend Tall Tree