It’s minus two degrees outside and whilst I’m not looking forward to my walk to work this morning, at least I’ll have my gorgeous blanket of a scarf wrapped around me; Which is the black and white material you can see in the above photo.
I haven’t posted a daily style for a while (I’m a poet and I don’t know it. Yet I do…), so I thought as I had a few minutes to spare this morning, I would indulge in such a post.
Here is the list of items I’ll be using in today’s style…
- The Black and White shrug/oversized scarf – Primark
- Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory – Maybelline
- Long Lasting Lipstick in China Rose – Collection
- Face Shimmer Pearls in I don’t know what shade – Avon
- Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Colour 7 Days in Pink – Maybelline
- A cute little ring from somewhere a while a go with a opal white gem.
- My SpecSavers Burgundy Glasses which I adore.
- The Night Garden iPhone 5s Case from dotcomgiftshop.com which is a wonderful place and is currently in the last week of their winter sale… #justsaying
And that’s a wrap!
Have a happy and cosy day and for goodness sakes, whatever you do and wherever you are, do stay warm and beautiful, naturally.